12 Feb 2007

Christiania


Last weekend, Morten brought me to the area, "Christiania". This is a very different place where it has moderate government intervention. It is a grey area in Copenhagen. Back to history as in 60s, people gathered there was having their own life style, building their own houses and forming the hippie-liked community: music, art and hashish which is traded secretly. So in fact, some places within the area are not allowed for photos, but I took some as many as possible. For me, it is really a place of fantasy and a kind of fairy tale. link

2 comments:

Contacts said...

the photos just make me wanna be there at once... i like the colors a lot... it is so pretty!

leolapian said...

Amadee, yes, it is. I imagine if a movie is made there, that will be really wonderful!